Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday - Blazers

Many many people claim the blazer is the perfect piece for layering, for work, for casual or just for comfort. For this week's Wardrobe Wednesday theme I though it was about time I got around to this 'essential' peice.  I own a few but by far my most fun is this striped vintage blazer that I picked up in the UK for three pounds.



I've worn this blazer a few times before, and although I find it difficult to style it, it does always get comments.



What's your thoughts?  Own a blazer?  Own a few?  SPOILER ALERT: tomorrow's 'Another Kiwi Woman's Style' featured blogger claims to have one in every colour (well ok every neutral colour!).

This week's lady to inspire you and me sure knows how to rock a blazer; Chioma from Chioma's Evolution of Style.  She is the queen of colour and I just fell in love with her yellow blazer from last week!


Are you joining in with Wardrobe Wednesday?  Celebrating getting dressed and being beautiful?  Wearing your blazer-ing hot goodness today?  Awesome to have you along!  To join in is as easy as 1-2-3:
  1. Firstly please be a follower of the blog; there are lots of ways, Facebook, Bloglovin, GFC (see button on the side) and email.
  2. Please add a link back here in the text of your post to help your readers find everyone else.
  3. Be encouraging and visit people - leave a comment on each others posts; everyone loves to get encouragement!
I'm also linking us all up today with the Style Elixir, The Pleated Poppy, Rolled Up Pretty and Transatlantic Blonde :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...